DMCA.com offers a WHMCS module for hosting companies which allows them to easily start selling Protection Pro as a value added service to their existing clients through their existing processes. This module is available as a download from ModulesGarden www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/dmca_com/features
How to get started:
- sign up as a DMCA Affiliate here - http://www.dmca.com/Affiliates/Signup.aspx
- use the same sign in credentials for the DMCA.com WHMCS Module
- Follow the WHMCS Installation Tutorial
- See our WHMCS Module demo specifically created for webhosting companies by ModulesGarden This demo shows how easy it is to add the Protection Pro service to a webhosting package.
- More info in WHMCS APP store
How to test our WHMCS DEMO:
Please follow the instructions below so you can have quick look at our WHMCS DEMO.
1. Go to DMCA.com
2. Select "Hosting Companies" and then "WHMCS Module Demo" (You will need to be logged off from the DMCA Portal) or just go here: http://dmca-demo.modulesgarden.com/
3. You can click on the “Order Hosting Only” or the “Go to Order Form” buttons.
4. Select the desired package.
5. Select “I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers”, enter your website and click on the "Continue" button.
6. Select the Website Protection Addon and click on the "Checkout" button.
7. Proceed to enter your details and click on the “Complete Order” button.
8. You will get the Order Confirmation. Click on the "Click here to go to your Client Area" link.
9. To view the purchased services, go to "Services" and finally on "My Services".
10. This will take you to "My Products and Services" page.
For more information contact: email@example.com