"Verified" means the Website Certificate belongs to a paid Content Protection Pro subscriber
- DMCA.com has validated Certificate owner's DMCA.com account.
- as a paid Protection Pro subscriber, the website owner is eligible for all services and website content protection provided under the Pro account - including the free takedowns of stolen content.
**NEW** DMCA.com now provides HTTPS webpage protection included with the Verified Website Protection Pro Certificates. Click Here for Details
Once paid Active Account Status starts immediately and "Verified" Certificate status occurs within 24 hours.
Related FAQ links:
- What is the DMCA Protected Badge
- What is DMCA Protection
- What is DMCA Takedowns
- What is DMCA.com
- What is DMCA Protected Certificate
- What is DMCA Website Certificate
- What is DMCA Website Status Page and Protection Certificate
Join and be a part of the internet's most recognized content protection community
Note: In order for the "Verified" Status to be approved when paying with PayPal, your email address must match your PayPal address. Make certain your contact email address, for your DMCA.com account is the same as your PayPal account email address. The two email addresses must be the same . DMCA.com uses Paypal to validate who you are and your account information.
- What is the DMCA Website Certificate?