DMCA.com services are a perfect compliment to an organization's services. Companies and organization that handle artist's rights is a perfect match to DMCA.com services.
The reason is simple: Our clients are the same as yours.
Our clients that we work with everyday are content owners, creators, developers, distributors and sellers. They range from:
- movie distribution companies
- movie producers
- music producers
- individual talent or artists
- Newspaper / Magazine / periodical publishers
- gaming production houses
Whether their business is music, video, graphics, pictures, text, games or whatever we know how to look for it, where to find it and how to get it down!
Our highly experienced Professional services team knows all the websites, domains, ISP's and OSP's that perpetrate the largest amount of content theft on the internet.
DMCA.com Services List for Rights Companies
- Large volume takedowns - from 10 to 10 million titles and / or websites
- Difficult or non-domestic takedowns / cease and desist notices
- Ongoing Infringement services - regular interval takedowns from 10 to 10 million
- Special event coverage - live events or product / title release infringement coverage
- Monitoring - specific period or reoccurring period monitoring of content right infringement
- Volume discounted services for artists under management or belonging to the organization
- Reporting - professional infringement reporting service - for specific projects or ongoing
- Research - specific review and professional reporting of title infringement - who, what, where and how much
- Large volume Takedowns is generally our number one requested service. DMCA.com can handle 10 to 10,000 Takedowns at one time and millions per month. Pricing is discounted down based on volumes. Whether you have one title which has been is being illegally published, resold or free to download in hundreds of locations or whether you have hundreds of titles that have been published, resold or free to download in thousands of locations it doesn't matter. Whatever scenario you or your clients are in we can process your cases.
- We can receive the infringing title or lists in nearly any format your organization works with.
- DMCA.com also deploys an API which can be a useful tool for large amounts of data processing.
- Difficult or non-domestic Takedowns Frequently organizations find their artists content has been spread beyond their legal jurisdiction and the cost of getting the content removed through conventional legal services is costing too much. DMCA.com can often reduce takedown costs by a considerable amount.
- DMCA.com professionals are well experienced working with lawyers and law firms. We can work with yours.
- Ongoing Takedowns With rampant infringement and rights violations DMCA.com often needs to provide takedown services as a regular and ongoing service. Here again the service scenarios are mixed:
- total takedowns to match a monthly budget
- specific only to a title
- specific only to an artist
- only against certain websites
- Special Event coverage During live events, concerts or product releases is often where the highest volume of infringement occurs. DMCA.com professionals can be deployed during these high intensity periods to conduct spot takedowns.
- Remember to add Research as a key component of this service.
- Monitoring services client content is monitored for theft (infringement) and security on a predetermined interval. Monitoring is conducted using both manpower and DMCA.com's massive cloud based indexing and processing network. The combination of the two provides an exceedingly comprehensive view of the state of infringement on client content. This interval is usually monthly but often shorter times are employed for live or short term events. There are two monitoring services offered:
- one time or irregular intervals - generally for concerts, film releases, sporting events - especially events that will be broadcast
- continuous or regular interval - generally for publishers releasing content on a continuous or ongoing bases. This interval is usually monthly
- All monitoring is conducted using client supplied specific content.
- DMCA.com has a retainer and "pay as you go" program for these professional services.
- at the end of the interval period DMCA.com will provide a reports on extent of infringement (if there is any)
Note: Geo Location and / or Network specific monitoring is a standard request for content owners. Often this relates to a specific launch, broadcast, work or client area that needs a higher level of review.
- Volume Discounted Service Pricing One of the best features of DMCA.com services is our ability to provide individual artists under an organizational umbrella discounted pricing on all the services the "big guys" get at "little guy" pricing. We provide the flexibility for you to structure this service pricing however you want for your members. Some organizations charge access as part of their membership and others use it as an additional line of revenue. Whatever your model DMCA.com can fit to match.
- DMCA.com discounted group services are offered through "Child" accounts for artists under one "Parent" organization account
Interval reports will show the extent of copyright infringement found within the specific client supplied search parameters, during the monitoring interval time. Reports will show:
- total number of infringements found by count and list
- location of infringements by URL
- total number of takedowns
- estimated price to conduct total takedowns
- network, ISP / OSP and geographic locations as required by client.
Note: These reports may be further customized to meet specific requirements of a board of directors, law firm or marketing agency.
It is important to point out that research is key element of this entire service. DMCA.com management highly recommends to commence this work with a full spectrum research project to determine the extent of any copyright infringement. Without this initial research being completed it is difficult to establish the ideal monthly monitoring and reporting conditions.
DMCA.com incorporates a professional research engagement process, under contract with specific terms and conditions clearly laid out.
Examples of the research engagement conditions are:
- comprehensive list of content - by title, author, owner, code, etc
- specific locations of infringements by country, region or network or OSP
- range of content - video, pictures, graphics, code, text etc
- content publication or copyright dates
- infringement dates
- advertising and marketing exclusion zones by titles, author, code specifics etc
- affiliate or re-seller exclusion zones by titles, author, code specifics etc
All research is conducted using both manpower and DMCA.com's massive cloud based indexing and processing network. The combination of the two provides an exceedingly comprehensive list of infringement on client content.
DMCA.com brings a wealth of experience with regards to conducting a thorough research project. Copyright infringement research is highly sophisticated work as theft (infringement) of content is not always blatant and obvious.
DMCA.com search results have been submitted in the past for review by Board of Governors, C suites, copyright(s) owners, law firms, financial firms.
If you require DMCA.com's Managed Professional services please email with specifics to:email@example.com