"Non-Verified" Status Website Certificates belong to unpaid Protection Pro subscribers.
DMCA.com can only verify Website Protection Certificates of paying Protection Pro clients.
**NEW** HTTPS Webpage Protection If your site has HTTPS, DMCA.com now delivers HTTPS Validated Website Protection Certificates for paying Protection Pro clients. Click Here for HTTPS Details
Join the internet's most recognized content protection community.
"Verified" status occurs within 24 hours on a paid upgrade to Protection Pro.
Why Get "Verified"?
Verifying your Protection Pro certificate:
- legitimatizes your ownership of your website Protection Certificate
- Upgrades your participation in the internet's most recognized content protection community
- Gets you a Protection Pro Account Profile - clickable link for users to know who you are and your position on content protection
- increases your statement of ownership of the content on your website. A verified certificate shows website users you are more committed to protecting the content on your website and
- demonstrates to users you have a business relationship with DMCA.com which provides you the means to both protect and enforce your content ownership and rights.
Get "Verified" Instructions:
- If you are already a DMCA.com Protection Badge user then click here to login
- once logged in click here to Get Verified Website Certificate
Note:Your email address must match your PayPal address. Make certain your contact email address, for your DMCA.com account is the same as your PayPal account email address. The two email addresses must be the same . DMCA.com uses Paypal to validate who you are and your account information.
- click here for new Website Protection Badges and Certificates
- click here to Get Verified Website Certificate