"Inactive" Protection Pro Status accounts belong to unpaid Protection Pro subscribers.
Active status Protection Pro accounts have access to all premium paid services.
Join the internet's most recognized content protection community.
Why Get "Active" Protection Pro Status?
Verified Status for your Protection Pro Webpage Certificate and:
- Access to the complete Do It Yourself Protection Pro case management system
- legitimatizes your ownership of your website Protection Certificate
- Upgrades your participation in the internet's most recognized content protection community
- Gets you a Protection Pro Account Profile - clickable link for users to know who you are and your position on content protection
- increases your statement of ownership of the content on your website. A verified certificate shows website users you are more committed to protecting the content on your website and
- demonstrates to users you have a business relationship with DMCA.com which provides you the means to both protect and enforce your content ownership and rights.
"Active" Upgrade Instructions:
Note:Your email address must match your PayPal address. Make certain your contact email address, for your DMCA.com account is the same as your PayPal account email address. The two email addresses must be the same . DMCA.com uses Paypal to validate who you are and your account information.
- If you are already a DMCA.com Protection Pro user then click here to login
- once logged in click here to Get Active Accountstatus
- click here for new Website Protection Badges and Certificates
- click here to Get Active Status for your Protection Pro Account