Use your DMCA Takedown Notice to monitor the whole internet for more stolen content.
DMCA.com provides an Internet Content Monitoring service.
This service will monitor the internet for repeat copyright violations of any content contained within a takedown notice.
Using the DMCA.com Internet Monitoring service gives the sender of a Takedown Notice security knowing that DMCA.com is monitoring the internet for more illegally hosting content. Using the content specifically listed on a Takedown Notice, DMCA.com will monitor the internet on regularly scheduled intervals.
DMCA.com notifies you! If we find the content list in your takedown notice has been re-hosted on any website we will notify you.
We provide two options for this service:
- DMCA.com Clients' any DMCA.com client can simply add the monitoring service to their completed Takedown Case.
- Other Service Providers Law Firms, Lawyers, Security Firms, Hosting companies often process takedown notices and require a service to monitor the infringing website contained within completed successful notice.
Total cost per month = $10/mth or $100/year. per takedown notice.
We also offer discounted pricing on Takedown Website Monitoring for multiple notices and multiple websites.
This service to very simple to use.
- Complete the form below
- be sure and include your takedown case number when you sign up.
- Once submitted your case will be processed and
- an email sent to you for payment.